Friday, November 17, 2006

No Ordinary Love / Cherish The Day


These are songs by Sade. Now, I thought everyone knew Sade because i grew up listening to her but over the years i've come to find that not everyone does. If you've never heard of her then that means your parents have done you a great disservice! just kidding. But she does have one of the most sultry voices i've ever heard...it's awe inspiring! In addition to her voice my dad used to always say that she had one of the greatest band of musicians in the world. Since both of my parents are professional musicians that's a pretty profound statement.

Anyway, the below two songs have been running through my head. SIDE NOTE: To a certain someone who may read this post and think that these songs are about him....trust me...they're not! :-)
******************************
******************************

1 comments:

Shawn Pendergrass said...

wow...i have sade's "lovers rock" album on my itunes, but had never really listend to it. it's awesome! i wish you would have included the lyrics of the songs u were talking about for those of us who r less fortunate n can't dnload youtube videos in less than an hour.