Friday, February 01, 2008

Matters of the Heart Part Deux. And some other stuff

I've continued thinking about some of the questions I raised in my last post. I've also been thinking about the saying "nothing ventured, nothing gained" as posed by David. This morning, after shooting an email to a friend about a trip to Europe i'm hoping to make this summer, I thought about all of this some more, and i've come to the conclusion that I'm not going to tell my friend (the one that I have some romantic interest in) how I feel. I just don't see the point. Yes, I know, "nothing ventured, nothing gained". But likewise, nothing ventured nothing lost, and considering that I'm pretty sure I already know how he feels, expressing my own feelings just seems like a pointless, awkward, and risky excercise. I don't see that there's anything TO gain. So, i'm going to keep silent. I'm bound to get over it one of these days, right?

Enough drama. I came across the site that hosts the below pictures via Jeoff's blog. I found a few of them quite funny so i'm posting them here. Laughter is, after all, the best medicine.







HA! Kids are great.

- Bryan

0 comments: