Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Life that Love Brings

This will be a short post. I’m not as long winded of a poster as some of my blog crazy friends!

There is something wonderful in the air today. The birds are singing, the flowers are blooming, the sun is beaming, my heart is leaping, tears are flowing, a life is reborn…yet again. There is incense and amber…sunshine and twighlight. There is grace and gratitude…strength and weakness. And all of this, every detail, takes place inside of my soul.

The gift that I was told was not mine to receive is mine indeed. The joy that I was always informed was not mine to have, is mine for the taking. The peace I was often denied, is mine today. The life that love brings, was bought by none other than Christ himself, and when he did so…he thought of me.

His will has made me unique. His love has made me whole.

And so I carry on...


1 comments:

Eric said...

Right on Bryan!! Good for you!

Oh yeah, and us "long winded" folks like to call those little things... "blog essays" as opposed to "blog posts". LOL, that's our way of saying, "yeah, we talk too much!!"

Love ya!