Sunday, March 02, 2008

Happy Birth Month!

On March 28th 2008 I will be...you may want to sit down for this...27!!!

Not quite sure what I’m doing yet. Of the things that I’ve considered are:

-Having a party at a lounge
-A dinner cruise around the city with a few close friends
-Packing up and leaving town for a nice long weekend.

Right now, I'm leaning towards going out of town since that's the least amount of hassle. A friend suggested I get some people together and head to Montreal since it's only an hour and a half away. I LOVED that idea! But alas, my passport hasn't arrived yet. Plus, it's a little short notice to get enough friends together to make it worth it. I could head to Southern California! But, it would do me well to experience another part of the US, preferably one I haven't visited every year since 2003.

Regardless of where I go or what I do, as I approach my birthday this month i'm just trying to remember what matters most...that I'm aging gracefully.

Cheers!
Bryan

0 comments: