Thursday, April 10, 2008

(insert witty title here)

Today has been a bit awkward in that I’ve spent it down in the dumps. I’m not sure why. It’s beautiful outside, a picturesque spring afternoon, and nothing has happened to make me feel blue. Yet, I do feel a bit blue. Bahumbug!

On days like this, where I wish I were home lying in bed, staring up at the ceiling, and thinking about nothing, I also wish there were someone that I could lie in bed and stare up at the ceiling with. I don’t know why the thought of intimacy makes the down days better, but it does.

However, since I’m single again (story for another blog, and no I wasn’t dumped…gotta save face, even online), I’ll trade holding someone I love for holding onto a chocolate chip cookie. That's fair compensation, no? I think I’ve earned it. Sort of.

Ok I had cookies last night for dinner...

0 comments: