Friday, September 21, 2007

Oh How I love New York Night Life....in Small Doses

Tomorrow is my best friend's birthday. We're celebrating it at a popular night club here in the city. She's quite the party girl (see picture to the right). She's also hot! Which...is totally lost on me cause i'm gay.


Anyway, tomorrow will be a good time i'm sure. I'm just more the "chilling out in a lounge" type than the "how long can I drink my kamikaze while dancing on this ridiculously small platform with 3 other sweaty people?" type.

Ah well. You're only young once. Plus, I got the moves to set that platform on FIRE!

3 comments:

ayla.bird said...

Hi, interesting blog! Anything about New York is intriguing to me...maybe mostly because I only got to see a part of it through my hotel and/or office window for a week... Do you mind if I link your blog to mine?

Bryan said...

I don't mind at all!

Anonymous said...

wait a minute! ur gay? what? i'm so confused now...