Friday, November 24, 2006

Hair!


So it's official. I've decided to grow my hair back out. I had been thinking about this for a while but hanging yesterday during thanksgiving with some relatives from Bermuda convinced me to go for it. For those who haven't known me for very long, I used to have lots more hair than the buzz cut I presently sport would suggest. Actually, I had hair down past my shoulders. I guess it's my mixed African American, Italian, and Native American ancestry that gave me such wavy locks...but whatever it was...i loved it!

So...i'm going back to my roots and letting it all hang out. Perhaps i'll dread it. Perhaps i'll kink it up into tight curls...who knows!! But what I do know is that the world is your oyster when your hair is blowing in the wind....oh yes...it is...!

0 comments: