Monday, November 20, 2006

Amish Country Here I Come!!

In only a few short days I go to visit my family in the Amish country of Pennsylvania where I grew up, to celebrate Thanksgiving. I am quite excited as I haven't left the city in almost 2 months. After a while island fever starts to set in. SO, in two days I will be trading in my latté and my Dolce suit for some sweet tea and overalls! HERE I COME AMISHes.... !!

The below photo was taken while sitting at the bank drive through the last time I visited home. Give it up for PA!



3 comments:

James Kernan Ferrin said...

do i hear banjos playing?

Eric said...

have a good time with your family! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

My family and I drive to New Jersey every year to visit family--My mom insists on stopping at numerous Amish villages (is that what you call them?) along the way...it was fun the first time...lol. I will give them credit though, they make a mean pretzal.