Saturday, November 18, 2006

Dumb Quotes

So...my day has been fairly boring as I sit around the house waiting for night to fall. I did manage to do some cleaning though (see earlier post). Anyway, in an attempt to amuse myself I looked at a variety of dumb quotes from some of our best and brightest here in the USA and abroad. I hope you get as much of a laugh out of this crap as I did! Oh the joy....

"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious."
- Alan Minter, Boxer

"I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."
- Alicia Silverstone

"You guys line up alphabetically by height."
- Bill Peterson, Florida State football coach

"I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them."
- George Bush, former U.S. President

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
- Britney Spears

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system!"
- Dan Quayle, on the concept of a manned mission to Mars

"First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. & And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl."
- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"I want all the kids to do what I do, to look up to me. I want all the kids to copulate me."
- Andre Dawson on being a role model

" I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people."
- Dan Quayle

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix."
- Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice President

"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight."
- George Gobel

"I don't diet. I just don't eat as much as I'd like to."
- Linda Evangelista, Supermodel

"If only faces could talk..."
- Pat Summerall, Sportscaster, during the Super Bowl

"It is wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago"
- Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice-President

0 comments: