Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Checkmate...follow up

So, I decided to email my mom after I made my last post, telling her what I thought and how I felt. It was a great idea. We had some back and forth, and in the end I realized that I need to kind of lead the way in this whole process. It's not that my parents don't have questions to ask, nor is it that they don't want to discuss this whole thing. It's just that they don't know what to ask or how to go about it. I suppose that's where I come in, opening up a bit more and sharing the pieces of my life that i've long kept hidden. I guess we were all waiting. I was waiting for them to ask, and they were waiting for me to tell.



ENOUGH DRAMA...

I'm in love folks......with this coat from Burberry!

















Yet, I just cannot bring myself to spend almost $2,000 on a coat!!!

I'm lying. What I really mean is that I can't bring myself to spend that much on a coat right now, at this point in my life. Yet, the tempation is great. It is so great that I had to get a second opinion. So, I asked my friend and co-worker Viv what his thoughts were. Below is our brief yet pointed IM conversation yesterday.

04:11PM bry: random question. would you spend $2000 on a coat?
04:12PM vpat: not unless that coat had wheels, a couple of doors, and 150 hp
04:12PM bry: LOL
04:13PM vpat: why?
04:13PM bry: uhh....no reason.

- Bryan

0 comments: