Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's Been Some Time....

And it'll be just a bit longer!

Lots has been happening and lots continues to happen. I'm seeing God open certain doors and close others. Hmmm...i feel like I can truly say, meaning not just for the sake of drama, that this is the first time i've ever really allowed God to give me an answer to what the heck I should do. Things have always seemed to work out for me in the past inspite of my impatience, but this is the first time that I feel like i've truly "let go and let God". And guess what!?

It hurt like a mofo!

But I believe that I am, and will be, that much stronger in the end.

Anyway, I do have much to blog about, but it'll have to wait as I am...

OFF TO LONG BEACH, CA!!

WOOHOO!!!

Stay tuned....I may come back a blonde...

Later,
Bryan


PS: My birthday is March 28th. I take cash....

0 comments: